Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a Price Checker
, you'll provide an exceptional customer experience by maintaining accurate pricing in the store. You will perform price changes and price audits to ensure the store is compliant with California pricing laws.
We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers. You will also be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture at Staples. Get great perks because, you matter.
Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Flexible full-time hours/shifts and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance and many more benefits; full-time associates also eligible for medical and long-term disability insurance
Play an active role in helping your store win through accurate pricing within the store.
- Create an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat and clean area
- Establish positive connections with customers
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns
QualificationsEssential skills and experience:
- Perform price changes, price discrepancy checks and pricing audits
- Complete weekly price audits, daily price changes, discrepancy report, and records retention
- Maintain pricing integrity and accuracy to ensure compliance with the State of California pricing laws
- Be flexible in performing other responsibilities as assigned
- Adhere to all company policies procedures & safety standards
Preferred skills and experience:
- Able to work a part-time flexible schedule to meet business needs based on changes to pricing
- Must be able to engage with and speak to customers
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Customer service experience in a retail environment
Posting ID: 559417326Posted: 2020-06-03