Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a Print & Marketing Production Lead
, you will manage and maintain the production workflow for print and marketing and be the "go to" person in the department for all machine operations and production processes. You will be the primary producer as customers submit print orders in-store, online and through email. You will be setting the rest of the team for success by creating efficient processes for them to follow.
We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers with their Print and Marketing needs. You will also be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture at Staples. Get great perks because, you matter.
Provide strong leadership in community, customer service, and team development.
- Bonus plan, flexible full-time hours/shifts and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and many more benefits
Play a leadership role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Drive customer satisfaction by assessing customers' needs, providing superior customer service, and
focusing on quality in the production process
- Ensure that the store culture embodies Staples values and its commitment to the community
- Train and coach Print Solutions Associates to assist in production as needed
QualificationsEssential skills and experience:
- Create and manage production workflow, setting standards and processes for the rest of the team
- Use printers and finishing equipment (cutting, binding, laminating machines) to produce high quality print and marketing orders on time
- Perform production of proofs and samples for consultation, design quick edits and other document edits
- Maintain machine functionality and production supply inventory
- Prepare and route appropriate orders to our offsite production facilities
- Maintain organization, including planogramming of completed orders, supplies, equipment, etc.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and rank production steps for many jobs
- Attention to detail and keen eye for noticing quality issues throughout the production process
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills to open, save and send electronic files, email, and use Microsoft Word (or similar programs) and understand desktop publishing software including Adobe and Publisher
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced customer service, retail and/or copy & print production environment
Posting ID: 559417343Posted: 2020-06-03