Staples is focused on our customer and the community. As a Porter
,you will maintain the cleanliness, health, and safety of your store for both customers and associates. Your pride in your work will help create an inviting retail environment and positive impression on our customers and community.
We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers and in maintaining your store. You will also be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture at Staples. Get great perks because, you matter.
Play an active role in helping your store win through an inviting, clean and presentable store.
- Flexible full time hours/shifts and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision and life insurance, short-term disability, and many more benefits
Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Use proper machines and materials to clean common areas including but not limited to the retail sales floor, restrooms, and office space
- Partner with store leadership to maintain standards and protocol for health and safety of our customers and associates
- Be flexible in performing various responsibilities as assigned (i.e. cashier, returns, reserving online pick-ups)
- Adhere to all company policies procedures & safety standards
QualificationsEssential skills and experience:
- Greet, assist, and establish positive relationships with customers
- Create an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat and clean store
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns
Preferred skills and experience:
- Able to work a full-time flexible schedule
- Able to perform cleaning and light maintenance, including the ability to learn and use commercial cleaning machines, cleaning processes and using of disinfectant /sanitization chemicals
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Must be able to engage with and speak to customers
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Janitorial or Porter experience
- Customer service experience in a retail environment
Posting ID: 559417354Posted: 2020-07-01