Duties: Responsible for all critical functions that the Oracle ERP technical support engineer performs including working with accounting, finance and procurement teams to design, develop, and maintain Oracle EBS R12 applications to support strategic and business initiatives. Work as a liaison between business users and Infrastructure / Technical teams in the daily support of Oracle R12 applications; triage and prioritize issues, root cause analysis, resolution of incident tickets and business requests. Work closely with offshore teams, business users to all aspects of the ERP software including schema's, DDL (Data Definition Language), users, and security, in development, QA, Performance and production environments, troubleshooting, creating and performing functional testing of all system defects and enhancements. Develop custom ad-hoc reports using reporting tools. Consult with Oracle Technical Support to resolve Service Requests. Responsible for the support, incident and problem management, and documentation of all production, Performance, QA and development issues. Work on Oracle Financials EBS R12 / cloud, Oracle RAC in Linux/AIX environment. Provide subject matter expertise and technical leadership in Oracle ERP technology, best practices. Work within a focused team to support assigned database. Assist in development and deployment activity as per implementation planning. Develop and implement Concurrent Job performance monitoring process and analyze monitoring application requests for performance optimization opportunities. Plan for and execute any required database upgrades and migration activities. Follow Change Management Process. Maintain Standards documents. Qualifications
Requirements: Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, or a directly related field plus three (3) years of software engineering experience. Experience must include:
Three (3) years of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Supporting and managing ERP production and non-production applications in a distributed environment, including user incident management, performance tuning, issue analysis, troubleshooting and monitoring;
- Developing solutions for Oracle's e-business suite;
- Utilizing Oracle's development tools including SQL and PLSQL, reports, forms, BI publisher, Workflow Builder and JDeveloper;
- Using Oracle Core financials, including Oracle Payables, Payments, Receivables, Cash Management, General Ledger, and Fixed Assets;
- Working with workflows, APIs / technical functions, Oracle Enterprise Edition and Oracle RAC 11g/12c;
Two (2) years of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Leveraging understanding of Oracle APIs, performance tuning, development and open interfaces;
- Performing ERP application integrations with 3rd party systems using an integration layer;
- Working with JAVA, Oracle EBS Fusion Financials, Oracle Cloud, Oracle Middleware, Linux / Unix, UNIX Shell Scripting; and
- Using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
Please submit resumes to https://staples.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=1125103&lang=en
Staples is The Worklife Fulfillment Company, helping businesses of all sizes be more productive, connected and inspired. With dedicated account teams, category professionals, innovative brands and a curated product assortment for business, Staples provides customized solutions to help organizations achieve their goals. Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits!
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 559417502Posted: 2020-06-17