Staples focuses on our customer and our community. As an Operations Supervisor
, you'll provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring store merchandising standards are achieved for all products. You will lead off sales floor support areas that contribute to the sales floor merchandising and service standards.
You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in leading teams and helping customers have an exceptional shopping experience. We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture at Staples. Get great perks because, you matter.
Provide and model exceptional customer service.
- Flexible full-time hours/shifts and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and many more benefits
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Identify customers' needs and balance operational requirements to provide a positive customer experience
QualificationsEssential skills and experience:
- Perform store merchandising standards for all products
- Maintain off floor support areas for space optimization, including product and fixture storage
- Assist in associate development and lead a team committed to operational excellence
- Monitor and anticipate store needs for supplies required to operate daily functions
- Align associate resources and complete required tasks when resources are not available
- Be flexible to perform merchandising, operations, maintain a clean store, other duties as assigned
Preferred skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- 1+ year experience selling products or services
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Three or more years of key holder experience within a retail environment
- A clear understanding of merchandising and retail operations
Posting ID: 559417514Posted: 2020-06-03