Job DescriptionApplication Developer
Location: St. Petersburg, FL/ Denver, CO
Duration: 8-9 months with possible contract to hireDescription:Duties:
Primary Area of Responsibility:
- As part of a Trading UI engineering team, this individual analyzes business requirements and problems and drives research to design quality technical solutions and produce world class UI. This individual will be involved in portions of the full systems life cycle (based on experience/skills) and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software for Trading Consolidated Order Entry system. Handles complex problems independently and demonstrates analytical thinking. Is able to make judgements and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data.
Architect, Design and Develop Web User Interfaces for COE application. Skills:
Nice to have:
- 5+ years' experience in developing UI applications.
- Should be well versed and experienced in TypeScript and Object oriented concepts.
- Should be well versed with UI design patterns (MVC)
- Should have extensive experience with AngularJS, Angular or React.
- Experienced with relational databases like Oracle.
- Experienced with REST and SOAP.
- Experienced working with XML, JSON, HTML5, CSS.
- Experience working with SCRUM oriented Agile methodologies.
Experience developing Single Page Applications (SPA) would be a plus.
Experience in Webpack, NPM GIT, Jest, Protractor would be a plus
Experience in Messaging (MOM) would be a plus
Experience working with JBoss would be a plus
Experience in Financial Industry would be a plus
Should be passionate about Web UI Development.
Should be capable of working in a fast paced environment.
Should have very good communication and interpersonal skills.
Should be highly team oriented.Education:
Notes from the hiring manager:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant development or engineering experience or combination of education, training and experience.
Need AngularJS framework experience, they will be moving to Angular 8.0, so candidates need to be interested in that platform
Will be working on the COE development team (Consolodated Order Entry) for Trading apps.Required Skills:
User interface design
English: Speak, Read, Write
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.