Job DescriptionSenior SharePoint Developer
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Duration: 6 months with possible extensionDescription:
- Manager in need of a Sr. SharePoint Developer contractor.
- The client is looking for a qualified Sr. SharePoint Developer who has a very strong experience on SharePoint and can act as a subject matter expert. The candidate must be highly experienced in the design, development implementation, configuration, administration and maintenance of SharePoint technology and solutions. The candidates must also possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively interact with technical staff as well as the business user community.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support SharePoint out-of-the-box and augmented technology solutions
- Gather business requirements and design SharePoint forms and workflow solutions
- Research and evaluate SharePoint related technologies and products.
- Develop and write high quality coding that meets customer requirements.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Provide production support for incidents and problems coming through ticketing system
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.Knowledge/Skill Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable
- 8 years of Microsoft centric application development
- 5 years of hands on Advanced SharePoint development focus using 2013 or higher
- 5 years of proven experience developing features, custom web parts, workflows with SharePoint 2013 or
- 2+ years of intermediate hands on experience in C# development
- 3+ years of intermediate working experience of JQuery, Java Scripting and HTML5 is required
- 2 Years of experience with Nintex is required
- Strong knowledge of administration, configuration and customization of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Services (WSS)
- Demonstrated experience developing Out of the Box aand some .NET custom applications for SharePoint required
- Experience determining when requirements are best satisfied through configuration of Web parts, through customization using SharePoint Designer or through custom development using .NET
- Excellent verbal & written communication and strong organizational skills are required
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Posting ID: 559417730Posted: 2020-06-03