Job DescriptionSenior Project Manager
Location: Reston, VA/ Washington, DC
Duration: 12 monthsDescription:
- 5-8 Years' Experience
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Release Management Skills.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer skills with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of and experience in managing full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Projects. Experience with direct project management and release management experience is required.
- Knowledge of and experience in IT environment (mainframe, infrastructure, Web/Java)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2000 tool set MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- Ability to provide structure in an unstructured and rapidly changing environment.
- Highly motivated.
- Positive attitude.
- Health Care Industry Experience will be a plus.
- Background in requirements management and/or systems development is a plus.
- Regulatory and HIPAA Experience a plus.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Posting ID: 559417753Posted: 2020-06-03