Job DescriptionSenior Claims BA
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 12 Months with possible contract to hireDescription:
- 5-8 Years Experience
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of claims adjudication, particularly in a health care environment
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, procedure and revenue codes and their application
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail, highly-organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Interested in and eligible for potential later conversion to a Client employee
- Experience with claims adjudication in the client Health Benefit Plan
- In-depth understanding of different claims adjudication systems and the pros/cons of their structures
- Experience in a software application development environment in an analytical role, ideally in an agile environment.
- Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree required)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.",
Posting ID: 559417754Posted: 2020-06-03