Job DescriptionQuality Engineer
Location: Flint, MI/ Grand Rapids, MI/ Lansing, MI/ Wentzville, MO/ Arlington, TX/ Fairfax, KS
Duration: 6 monthsDescription:Qualifications
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- High level of knowledge of product engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of Corporate and divisional quality and reliability, standards, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required.
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals required.
- Bachelor s degree in engineering
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- New product launch experience preferred
- Body Shop and General Assembly component experience preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively use computer software as it pertains to engineering, including PRTS, E2, Vis-Mockup, Microsoft products.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Posting ID: 559417773Posted: 2020-06-03