Job DescriptionSenior iOS Developer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6 monthsDuties:
- Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Revises and refines systems as required. Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of business systems. Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation. Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications. Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
- 5 - 10 years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
English Read Write SpeakRequired Skills:
- Objective C
- Software Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Mobile UI Design
- IOSAdditional Skills:
- Application Testing/ProgrammingJob Summary:
Our ever-evolving suite of Heath and Wellness products for iPhone and Watch are helping our users live more active, healthier lives. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at client. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same dedication to innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to help deliver the next amazing client product?
Our team features a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Engineering excellence is expected and encouraged. Come, join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet.Key Qualifications:
Strong, demonstrable experience with Objective-C and Swift
Experience defining and developing small software architectures that can scale if needed
Creative and excited to prototype new ideas even if not fully defined
Excited about rapid iteration development cycles
Experience in UI development and visualizations
Can take broad ideas and quickly develop an application that can showcase those ideasJob Description:
Manager is looking for a strong engineer who can help develop truly cutting-edge health products in partnership with stakeholders across our Hardware, Regulatory and Clinical organizations. In this critical, highly visible role, you will lead NEW app development projects involving the product design, integration and launch of cutting-edge technologies for world-renowned client products including client Watch and iPhone.
Candidate will develop applications for client's most secret health initiatives and take responsibility for prototyping apps and creating animations and graphics.
Candidate will work cross-functionally on different health projects and quickly take concepts from ideas to end to end applications. The ideal candidate will be a fearless individual who thinks creatively on how to tackle problems. We are firm believers in collaboration and we believe that building professional partnerships with teams across the company is the key to success. Do you have strong acumen towards both technology and people skills? Then we believe you belong here. Education:
- BS Computer Science or equivalent app development experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.",