Job DescriptionDLP Analyst
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Atlanta, GA/ Richmond, VA/ Raleigh, NC
Duration: 11-12 months
Department / LOB Area: CCS / Vulnerability Management & Data ProtectionDescription:
- Client Cybersecurity Data Protection Services must establish strong purview over Production Support to meet SOX and other regulatory controls that ensure the proper, and systematic, identification/classification/protection of sensitive data and to protect this data from improper access, usage, and movement across and in/out of the organization. The individual in this role will coordinate production services activities to resolve production issues for Data Protection and Data Governance solutions. Activities includes support for production implementations, testing, and vendor/SaaS support for DLP solutions, such as ProofPoint.
- Ecosystem: Data Protection & Cryptography
- Initial/Primary Project Name: AD Trust/SOX
- Project Team Size/Makeup: This team will have core group consisting of Team Lead, 2 engineers, and a Data Protection Analysts. There will be regular coordination with the DLP and DLMC teams. Total team size is ~20
- Coordinate across teams to drive issue resolution on production incidents for data classification and DLP/email flow to ensure proper alignment with SOX and other regulatory controls
- Troubleshoot configurations with DLP and data classification toolsets
- Support production changes, including system upgrades and new product installations that ensure proper data classification and end-to-end DLP controls on outbound email flows
- Draft technical documentation and tool configurations
- Participate in on-call rotationEducation:
Must Have Skills, Prior Experience, Certifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree is REQUIRED.
Nice to Have Skills & Prior Experience:
- Strong technical knowledge of Cybersecurity tools and integrations with corporate systems, with solid understanding of DLP and/or Data Classification solutions architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- 3+ years operational experience with Cybersecurity platforms, preferably DLP, email gateway, CASB, and/or data classification, including implementation of upgrades and production troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in driving cross-team issue resolution and root cause analysis
- Experience with defining and troubleshooting security policies
- Experience with performance load testing
- Knowledge of data classification solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Technical experience with Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solutions, such as McAfee SkyHigh/mVision
- Technical Experience working with Cybersecurity SaaS solutions, such as ProofPoint
- Experience drafting DLP policy, procedures, and technical documentation
- Experience with a Cyber Security framework such as COBIT or NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
- CISSP, or similar
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.