Job Description Business Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 9 Months with possible contract to hire Description:
- Knowledge of project management skills.
- Strong business and process analytical skills
- Attentive to detail, highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability or aptitude to solve problems with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Understand project Software Development Life Cycles.
- Strategic communication expertise to support documentation for Releases and Projects using Agile methodologies.
- Technical writing with some content management knowledge
- Good oral and communications skills to work in a cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of organization for preparation and delivery of Release Memorandum.
- Support the team in the development and implementation of innovative strategic communications for outreach programs and initiatives designed to proactively engage Plans, partners, and stakeholders.
- Focus on providing solutions from the customer's point of view to ensure the deliverables bring real value.
- Work closely with the team to develop clear, concise end user documentation from initiation thorough product delivery.
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- Ability to assess proposed solutions and their potential impact to the customer
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and persuade customers, employees, and management at all levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Understanding of health care claims adjudication
- Understanding of health industry terminology and application such as Diagnosis, Procedure and Revenue codes and their applications.
- Proficiency in performing Gap Analysis and assessing Journey Map findings in the discovery phase
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong management, business planning, and development skills.
- Ability to create original concepts and take heuristic approaches to testing/refining existing theories and to develop new system approaches to solve problems and seize opportunities to sustain business success.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons. Regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Posting ID: 559417789Posted: 2020-06-03