Job DescriptionClerk III
Location: Lewiston, ME
Duration: 6 months with possible extensionDescription:
Selling Points of Position: Client experience
Best Vs Average Candidate: Client experience
How will performance be measured: Case by case Main duties:
- Amend banking errors and credit and debit the customer accounts
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, faxing, coping, and database systems
- Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable with bending/standing to do close case filling Must haves:
Nice to haves:
- Attention to detail
- Previous admin experience in back office environment
- Team player
- Understanding of debits and credits
- Previous banking exp.
- Strong research skills
- Previous disputes/research experience is an asset Education/experience:
Notes from the manager:
- High school diploma or GED typically required.
- 0-2 years administrative/customer service related experience
Researching & fixing Bank errors
Working within a team environment
Will be doing the same task over and over, as the contractor learns, will move onto new task
Will be assisting with paper filing
Must understand credits/debits, basic accounting
Must have problem solving skills
Research skills - like puzzles, This is their role
Will have some manual tasks; must be ok to bend a lift up to 15 lbs.
Previous disputes/research experience is an asset
To expediently provide problem resolution to our customer experience
To mitigate reputational risk to the Bank
The mitigate financial risk to the Bank
Work is being prioritized accordingly and will continue to ensure business and/or customer impact is mitigated Qualification Rating
Attention to detail, highly organized, time management, sense of urgency Yes
Banking knowledge Yes
Collaborative and team player Yes
Previous clerical/admin experience within a corp. environment 1 years
Strong research skills and analytical ability Yes
Banking experience 1 years
Research Experience 1 years
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.