Assignment DetailDue Date :
Job DescriptionBASIC FUNCTION:
To provide general customer and information services to the public; to perform all office-based clerical duties and fingerprinting services; to perform any other work as required within the Support Services Office. SCHEDULING:
Monday-Friday, 8AM to 4:30PM.
This is a full-time position working five full days each work week. Additional hours/days offered, not required.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Responsible for booking, photography and fingerprinting requests for the public and required by the Courts, including charged or convicted persons.
- Responsible for all office duties including but not limited to sorting, alphabetizing, numeric data entry, scanning, and filing.
- Responds to public inquiries of open records requests, following all state and federal laws
- Assist with inquiries and information for the public and government agency representatives at the counter, by telephone, or in written correspondence.
- Cross-train with other positions in the Records Bureau for assistance during periods of employee absence and acting as backup for alternate duties assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of office experience including data entry and computer literacy.
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- *Or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience, which provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions effectively.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work well in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain accurate and complete records.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees and the general public in a team-based environment.
Posting ID: 559417837Posted: 2020-06-03