GET TO KNOW ALORICA
Are you ready to obliterate the status quo?
Gone are the days of the mundane desk job. Passion starts from within, and we're all about crafting a great space for our colleagues.
A place where you can be yourself. Where you can work hard and play hard. Where you can get involved in the community. And a place where giving back and developing awesome people make all the difference.
Choose a future with Alorica in our brand-new site in Sofia. JOB SUMMARY
Level 1 Technical Support Specialist with Polish provides technical support for our Client's (world biggest computer technology company) basic support customers. S/he diagnose computer trouble by telephone, or remote help customers to solve the hardware and software problems encountered in use. For hardware problems, send orders, to provide customers with professional brand services. WHY JOIN ALORICA?We Offer So Much More Than a Paycheck
But that's just the start-here are a few more reasons to consider Alorica.
- Competitive salary? Check.
- Additional health insurance (incl. dental care)? Check.
- Sports card - Multisport? Check.
- Food vouchers (value of 60 BGN)? Check.
- Transport cards)? Check.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Career development opportunities
- Extensive training programs;
- Access top notch technologies and best practices;
- Excellent working environment
- Company events
- Fluent command of Polish and English
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Previous experience in technical support is an advantage
- Knowledge of computing technology is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Positive and open-minded attitude
- Eager to learn, self-motivated and goal oriented
If you are interested, please complete your online application, including attachment of your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by Alorica Bulgaria EOOD solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.
Posting ID: 559417844Posted: 2020-06-03