Why work for Alorica Greenville?
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
- Overtime opportunities are often available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits for you and your family.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 80-85% of the time in our Greenville site.
- Employee programs supporting employment, community outreach, corporate leadership, training and development, education assistance, & mentoring.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best. Job Summary:
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As a SmartThings Technology Specialist you provide our customers with the tools to lead simpler, smarter, more connected lives. Complete home automation allows people to enjoy control of connected devices across every aspect of their lives. From security and maintenance to lighting and entertainment, all facets of a person's home or office are under their command simply by using their voice or remote smart technology applications.
Don't worry, you will be working with a team of super cool individuals that love smart technologies as much as you do! Our Connected Care Center offers a fun team environment in our brand new, fully wireless, state of the art facility where are focus is not only providing the best customer experience but the best employee experience! Our facility resides in the heart of the new development at Bridgeway Station off Interstate 385 in the Mauldin/Simpsonville district of Southeast Greenville. Bridgeway Station is planned to feature a mix of apartments, office space, shopping, dining, lodging and entertainment.
You'll literally be the voice of our client's brand representing the leaders in Smart Technology Customer Service and Support. This role in the most important first step in building a positive relationship between our clients and their customers. It all starts with you. So only the awesome need apply! Responsibilities:
Successful Candidates Demonstrate:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex issues utilizing various resources across a wide array of internet connected devices such as mobile phones, tablets, wireless devices, Bluetooth speakers, thermostats, fitness trackers, televisions, home automation devices, ADT/other home security hubs, just to name a few.
- Strong experience and working knowledge in the following technical specialty areas:
- Mobile/Tablet Operating Systems knowledge for Android, Google Pixel, iOS, Windows
- Extensive knowledge of devices such as home networking/Wi-Fi, smart lights, smart TV's, smart door locks, wearable technologies and other home-automation and security systems.
- Experience working within a support organization providing phone/chat/email-based support to customers
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Smart Technology Specialist (STS) you may be required to perform other job-related duties as directed by a member of management to meet business needs and objectives.
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others
- Industry knowledge of leading audio/video/smart home products and the ability to communicate benefits to our clients in an easy to understand way.
- Work well in a high energy, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Work as the customer advocate, demonstrating expertise in support processes and functions, including escalations, complex issue resolution, and customer retention.
- Strong customer service skills, able to converse easily and connect with people of varying degrees of product knowledge.
- Must have strong time management skills, and ability to work independently.
- Flexible availability to accommodate client's needs (evenings and weekends may be required).
- High attention to detail and organizational skills to help deliver flawlessly on our client's project plans.
- Subject matter expert level of knowledge of smart phone use and Android OS
Ability to diagnose and provide resolutions to device hardware, software issues and Minimum Job Requirements:
- Flexibility in accepting a set schedule during our operating hours of 11am to 8pm Monday through Saturday
- Willingness and ability to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- High School Diploma or GED required; graduation from a college with an Associate degree preferred
- 6+ months Customer service experience
- 6+ months experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products
- Must have fluent ability to speak/write in English and French.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 559417851Posted: 2020-06-03