Senior ETL/Informatica Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6 months
Experience with Informatica PowerCenter (v 8.x and higher)
- Support migration of Informatica Power Center ETLs connections from Vertica to Snowflake.
- Support and integrate existing Informatica Power Center ETL's with Snowflake.
- Support and develop new ETL component integration with Snowflake and make recommendations for functions that result in a more cost- effective product delivery.
- Work with initiative leads, business areas, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to deliver value to the business;
- Support development and deliver PowerCenter and IICS components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements
- Perform unit testing of PowerCenter and IICS components and document test results when needed;
- Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Perform troubleshooting on Informatica PowerCenter and IICS components and work with Informatica GCS where needed;
- Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance;
- Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated PowerCenter and IICS related problems, proactively and as issues surface;
- Perform code version control activities via GitHub.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred;
- Minimum six (6) years overall current and hands-on development/integration/administration experience with Informatica Power Center and IICS.
- Minimum five (5) years of current and hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning;
- Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on UNIX shell scripting experience;
- Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on Autosys experience;
- Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on experience with code management tools such as GitHub or ClearCase;
- Agile team exposure preferred
- Self-starter that takes initiative to fill in gaps where needed
Posting ID: 559417869Posted: 2020-06-03