Job DescriptionData Entry
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 10-11 monthsDescription:
- Responsible for reviewing and performing analysis of items forwarded to the eight AIC Exception Queues
- Have an understanding of document types and classify them correctly.
- Have a thorough understanding of transaction boundaries.
- Employee must have detailed knowledge of all Lockbox Check Negotiation SOP's including but not limited to Payee Verification Process, Foreign and Canadian Items, Restrictive Notation, Check Date Handling, Match & Compare and Special Healthlogic Match & Compare
- Position requires working knowledge of check negotiation and ability to identify the six key points of negotiability to determine if checks are acceptable for deposit.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements such as HIPAA and PCI standards.
- Familiarity with some healthcare terminology or at least banking experience
- Proactively identify and manage risk, leveraging the Risk Framework.
- Understand and live the values that support our culture
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.
- Require a minimum of 9,000 alpha - numeric keystrokes per hour and type 25
- Detail oriented
- Minimum keying skills
- Analytical and problem solving
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Posting ID: 559417870Posted: 2020-06-24