GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Ensure local call center employees are actively contributing to the assigned queues. Individual will monitor schedules and workforce software trends to inform Operations leaders when phone time is over established threshold and/or identify employee(s) out of adherence. Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Analyze information databases, historical data, and real-time information to create recommendations to improve daily objectives within the production team.
• Monitor, maintain, and track inbound service level goals and department expectations.
• Ensure real time inbound and outbound staffing levels are met through maintaining campaign statistics, campaign strategy, campaign scheduling, and agent performance based on program targets provided.
• Monitor workforce software to identify employees out of adherence.
• Communicate adherence deviation to employees and site leadership to address efforts on improving adherence.
• Create reporting on absenteeism and other shrinkage for operations leaders and workforce personnel.
• Provide ad hoc reporting as needed to show adherence to scheduled events within site.
• Assist in skilling and/or provide data to Global Command Center to ensure employees are assigned correctly to the right queue or line of business.
• Provide regular feedback to Global Command Center to improve upon short-range planning precision.
• Collaborate with other Workforce Teams to make schedule recommendations regarding out of seat activity, VTO, and overtime.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree or undergraduate, with relevant work experience preferred.
• 2 year customer care and/or contact center environment experience; prior experience in operations support roles preferred.
• Prior experience with EWFM, Aspect, and IEX preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read, write, and speak English.
• Ability to analyze and interpret moderately complex data using workforce management software.
• Ability to work with peers and other teams to achieve performance goals and objectives.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and company personnel.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems under pressure.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 559417887Posted: 2020-07-14