Provides technical assistance during procedures in the treatment room. Provides patient care within prevailing national and state standards of practice and the policies of the Center. Prepares equipment and supplies prior to cases. Communicates appropriate information to other team members. Helps to maintain equipment, supplies and cleanliness of unit as a whole. May have additional responsibilities as designated by the Clinical Manager which include, but are not limited to, providing patient care in other perioperative departments, serving on committees, participating in Performance improvement audits and projects. Maintains aseptic environment during procedures.
3. Three years experience in the GI setting preferred.
4. Basic life support certification preferred.
5. Demonstrates necessary clinical competency.
6. Physically and emotionally capable of performing responsibilities of position.
7. Must be physically able to lift, stand and walk for long periods of time.
8. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Must be able to work under physical and mental stress.
10. Must have understanding of aseptic technique.
11. Demonstrates manual dexterity, visual acuity and ability to anticipate physician's needs.
12. Must have good understanding of anatomy, surgical procedures and instrumentation.
13. Demonstrates emotional stability, self-motivation, and the ability to make independent decisions and to suggest alternative solutions to problems encountered.
14. Demonstrates ability to work in a team approach with other members of nursing, anesthesia and business staffs.
15. Demonstrates concern and caring attitude towards all patients.
The Woodlands, Texas
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Posting ID: 559418265Posted: 2020-06-03