CHENEGA PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC
Company Job Title:Logistics Management Specialist-CPTS
Chenega Job Title:Analyst I, Logistics
SCA WD Labor Category:
Shipping Receiving Clerk
SCA, Hourly, Non-Exempt, Full Time
Chenega Professional & Technical Services (CPTS) is seeking a Logistics Management Specialist
to support the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Laboratory Division (LD) Asset Management Group (AMG).Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Load and unload trucks and other transporting devices.
- Unpack, shelve, and place items in proper location.
- Transport goods using a motor vehicle, hand truck, cart, pallet jack, and/or forklift.
- Use subject matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of stocking and maintaining an inventory of materials used to meet the Laboratory Division's mission.
- Select from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures. Typical duties include but are not limited to: assisting in a variety of manual labor activities while helping sustain a base line office and laboratory supply area, entering information regarding accountable property in inventory databases, and assisting Laboratory Division employees by locating inventory items when requested.
- Maintain a close and highly responsive relationship to the Task Lead and AMG staff while performing daily AMG activities. Works fairly, independently, receiving a minimum of supervision and guidance. Performs varied manual labor intensive duties that require inventory management functions.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Minimum Qualifications:
- Other duties as assigned.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma.
- Three (3) years of related experience with one year of specialized experience in one or more of the following: Space Management, Space Planning, Move Management Facility Planning, Facility Management, Logistics Management, Project Management, Space Management Database Entry and Query, OSHA 1910, NFPA 101. Five (5) years of experience is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the following software: Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat, and CAD.
- Communicates effectively, orally and in writing.
- Experience with various software systems such as Windows 2013, WordPerfect, and Excel. Also, must be familiar with inventory and asset databases.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required, and the ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills, research skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks to transport and stock that are within the purview of AMG.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Posting ID: 559418314Posted: 2020-07-14