Part Time CaregiverPrimary Location:
United States-MN-MNSouth St. PaulFunction:
Direct Support Professional (Caregivers) Description
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care,we have part-time evening shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM River Bluffs, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid training
- Referral bonuses
- Career development and Advancement opportunities
- Rewarding work
- Employee recognition
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- High school diploma/GED NOT required
We offer a rewarding work environment with some of the best coworkers you could ask for.REM River Bluffs
is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.Apply Today!
Posting ID: 559418636Posted: 2020-06-03