Direct Support ProfessionalPrimary Location:
United States-OH-OHSouth EuclidFunction:
Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Ohioa partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
Come join our mission - make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! We have a range of schedules and shifts available, we can work around your availability. Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Apply today to REM Ohio to join the amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve. Description
As aCaregiver/Direct Support Professionalwith REM Ohio, you'll work in residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities. We have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights
Provide support to individuals through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
We will teach you - come on board: paid training will be provided based on the individuals and program you support.Qualifications: What we ask of you:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
What we offer you:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Ohio driver's license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship-building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Paid Training (First Aid, CPR, Medical Administration)
- Consistent Schedules
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for employees working over 30 hours per week.
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next.
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
REM Ohio is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states. Apply Today!
Posting ID: 559418640Posted: 2020-06-03