Program Director QIDPPrimary Location:
ManagementThe health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
California MENTOR is a team Driven By Purpose and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.DescriptionProgram Director/QIDP -Opportunity Available Nowin Fresno, CA!
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. TheProgram Director/QIDP
rolewith California MENTOR/Loyd's Liberty Homes
is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Program Director role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. California MENTOR/Loyd's Liberty Homes
is seeking a Program Director
to manage the day to day operations of two ICF residential facilities/group homes in the Fresno area. Program Directors for this role have a caseload of 12 individuals and ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements for these individuals. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff. We have a very strong team environment and this position works collaboratively with the Area Director, Regional Director, Quality Improvement and Human Resources team. If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve, we want to hear from you!Qualifications: Qualifications:
What we offer you:
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field
- At least 18 months experience in the management of a human services delivery system
- -OR- At least five years of experience in a human services delivery system INCLUDING at least two years in a management or supervisory position
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof on insurance
- Must pass background investigation and FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- Emergency on-call availability night/overnight and weekends required
- Required Traits and Skills:
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served; willingness to step in and provide direct support to individuals we serve if needed
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients' rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people and passionate about the purpose of the work we do
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including
- 401(k) with company matching
- paid time off & holiday pay
- mileage reimbursement for business related travel with personal vehicle
- extensive employee discounts
- A dynamic, rewarding work environment where you build meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, fun employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities including access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities
Posting ID: 559418805Posted: 2020-06-03