Case Manager, RN
Primary Location: MA-MATaunton-350 Myles Standish Blvd
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Massachusetts MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here.Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with the elderly or people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, mental health and medical needs of all ages.
As aRN Nurse Case Managerwith MA MENTOR Adult Services, you'll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in Adult Foster Care settings in the Southeastern MA area. We seek a passionate RN Case Manager who can successfully implement and monitor AFC Plans of Care. In this role you will provide case management services for the individuals we serve in our Adult Foster Care Program with the support of your Program Director. Provide support and oversight to the Adult Foster Care provider (Mentor). Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we'll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills withMA MENTORto make an impact in people's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
What we require of you:
• Must be fully licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.
• Must have at least two (2) years' recent experience in the direct care of the elderly or disabled adults.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, planning, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
• Ability to coordinate services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
• Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and human rights are upheld
• High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must pass background investigation that includes CORI and fingerprint check, along with physical and TB Screening
• No Nights or Weekends!
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts;
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we'll train you for success!
Posting ID: 559418822Posted: 2020-06-03