Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill openpositions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care,we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent atREM Wisconsin,a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
If you are looking for a place to work where you can begin a career that is filled with purpose, look no further than REM Wisconsin!
La Crosse and surrounding areas!
Full time- work one day during the week and every other weekend! Description
We value and respect our employees and those we serve. We strive to help our individuals live happy, healthy, and fulfilling lives.We serve people with varied abilities through assistance with activities of daily living.This new career venture will be both personally and professionally rewarding. The benefits of this position are endless! Come gain valuable experience, training, and knowledge to help you excel in your future! Qualifications: What we ask of you:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! What we offer you:
- Full, Part time, and As Needed, schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Paid training.Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.Apply Today!