Position Title: Inventory Control Team Lead
Reports to: Inventory Control Supervisor
Shift: Friday-Sunday 7am-7:30pm
Direct daily involvements including but not limited to providing Inventory leadership, warehousing / inventory optimization, and focused LEAN / Operational Excellence activities to support the continuous improvement of our warehousing inventory operations.
• Effectively Plan, schedule and conduct cycle counts for all reserve and active locations within the facility.
• Train and mentor team members on proper inventory processes and procedures.
• Review cycle count reports, dynamic pack out location report, and Dynamic Location Inventory reports daily and reconcile discrepancies as needed
• Perform adjustments in WM to correct financial errors.
• Monitor completeness and accuracy of inventory transactions.
• Monitor daily return to stock activity for accuracy; as well as extra's returns from packing.
• Be open to learning new projects and processes that come with an ever-changing inventory environment
• Operate MHE (material handling equipment) as necessary
• Direct Leadership of 6-8 team members
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to provide direction, implement change and adapt to a changing business environment
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Responsible with a Strong Work Ethic
• Clearly Read, Write, and be Responsive
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under minimal supervision
• Ability to work at a fast pace to meet demands and deadlines
• Must have experience with computers including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Previous experience with Warehouse Management Systems
• Must have 2 years experience in Inventory Control (shipping and/or receiving experience a plus)
• Able to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
• Prior experience with forklift a plus. If no prior experience you must be open to learning to be certified for forklift
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Posting ID: 559418990Posted: 2020-06-03