Job DescriptionOverview Of BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Global Talent & Development department is looking for a UX/UI Designer:Job Description:
We are seeking a passionate, proactive and talented UX Designers to join our fast paced Wroclaw Poland Team. You would get a chance to work on new projects for a tech and finance leader in one of the world's biggest banking brands, collaborating and learning from award winning design leaders.About the Design Team:
We are a team of many skills with the goal to re-invent both internal and client facing designing experiences that are modern looking, easy-to-use, easy-to-understand while keeping up with the current design trends and customer expectations when servicing the Financial markets. Our Design team is experienced at facilitating change, having to deal with regular challenges from a highly regulated industry, however we demonstrate our value by creating new and better products to address the pain points our clients have with existing systems.About the role:
The UX Designer will support our Director of UX and will focus on development of both Sketch screens and InVision prototype creations, using existing design systems and applying best practices and ensure a delightful client experience. The UX Designer will work collaboratively with the design team to conceptualize, design and test experiences. The role will require effective partnership with Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, User Research and Design Language.Responsibilities:
Design individual screens and mockups, to end-to-end customer journeys for internal and external desktop based experiences:
- Be trained to work mainly on high fidelity designs and click-through prototypes
- Help to establish and maintain a BNY design language and help evolve our visual vocabulary and pattern library
- Collaborate with our engineers and dev ops specialists to ensure design quality at each step of the development process
- Collaborate on presentations of designs and concepts to product managers, engineers and other stakeholders.
What we can offer you:
- Minimum of3 years applied experience in user-centered design process for complex products or services.
- Online Portfolio should demonstrate design skill and knowledge and at least one recent project you can walk through with the UX Director
- Familiarity with latest design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma or Axure and InVision or other prototyping tool.
- Experience with pattern libraries and design systems.
- Experience with Financial or related industry is a plus.
- Basic Fluency in English is required.
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office - Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited - 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV - 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.Primary Location:
Information TechnologyInternal Jobcode:
Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644Requisition Number: