At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Supervisor, this position provides support for all Accounts Receivable processes. Organizes and distributes workflow to insure timely and accurate posting to customer accounts. Confidential information must be handled responsibly.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Cash Specialist III may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities:Qualifications :Knowledge:
- Prepare Daily Cash Report and reconcile to AR posting.
- Support the maintenance of Lockbox, ACH, and Credit Card payments.
- Communicate with banks and processors to resolve discrepancies.
- Operate and understand multiple Accounts Receivable computer systems.
- Handle escalated customer calls; analyze and resolve problems with customer accounts, communicate resolution to customer.
- Assist with overall department tasks and allocate workflow.
- Research and resolve issues from field representatives.
- Provide support to the Supervisor and perform necessary tasks in Supervisor's absence.
- Perform other duties as assigned including special projects.
- Initiate bank sweeps and wire transfers.
- Provide support to the Cash Team Lead when needed.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Practices, general bookkeeping, and of company policies, guidelines and practices.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of supervision.
- Must be PC literate and proficient with knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), Internet, keyboard, fax machine, copy machine, 10-key by touch, telephone, and Crystal Reporting.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to analyze results and provide accurate financial data.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer account problem using multiple AR systems.
- Ability to multitask.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two years of Cash Application experience.
- Prior data entry skills, customer service skills, and 10-key experience.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet applications is required.
Posting ID: 559419136Posted: 2020-06-03