How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health
our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system Responsibilities
A day in the life od a Teacher Associate at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Provides a safe and developmentally appropriate early care program in accordance with relevant licensing, policies and procedures
- Contributes and supports the Teacher and/or Teacher Associate 2 in planning and implementing both long and short range activities in accordance with educational component plans, curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practices and program philosophy
- Ensures that the curriculum meets the emotional, physical, cognitive, and social needs of both the individual child and the group
- Responsible for co-coordinating care and educational activities for children enrolled in the Early Childhood Education Program.
- Contribute, assist, develop, evaluate and organize learning resources in the learning environment to promote a positive learning experience.
- Participate, conduct, interact, initiate and encourage the children with small group activities during the day.
- Contribute and assist with identifying children's individual and collective learning needs and assist in preparing a plan of instruction that caters to the full ability range in the class.
- Assist and employ a variety of teaching methods and lessons designed to capture children's interest and individual
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Pursuing a Child Development Associate Certification(CDA)/Child Care Professional Certificate (CCP) in early childhood or related field, and two or more years experience working in a early childhood setting; or continuing education to receive an Associate Degree in early childhood or related field a plus.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 559419321Posted: 2020-06-03