How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
This position will support the local HR operations team in the implementation of HR services, programs and initiatives, including team member and labor relations, performance management, learning and development, engagement, compensation, benefits, wellness, talent acquisition, workforce planning, etc. The HR Coordinator answers general HR questions from team members, and escalates HR concerns as appropriate. This role performs required tasks and initiatives, following the guidelines and procedures established, maintaining appropriate documentation and records, and delivering service in a professional and efficient manner with prompt assistance to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and an overall positive team member experience.
1. Support implementation of all HR programs and initiatives within assigned business units in the area of team member and labor relations, organization development, talent management, performance management, leader development, engagement, benefits, wellness, talent acquisition, workforce planning and compensation. Includes training, administrative follow up, etc. as necessary.
2. Support leaders and team members in navigating HR systems (self-service, timekeeping, learning management, performance management, etc.)
3. Answer general HR questions and escalates team member HR concerns as appropriate.
4. Support local compliance initiatives including licensure and certifications, Joint Commission file reviews, documentation of investigations and TMLR incidents, etc.
5. Support local onboarding and facility orientation programs
6. Support team member leave of absence/return to work coordination at local level
7. Support local engagement and culture initiatives
8. Support general administrative needs of local HR team.
9. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
10. Adheres to HMH's Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Associates degree, HR, Psychology, or other business-related concentration preferred
2. Minimum of 3 years of related HR, administrative or Customer Service experience.
3. Proficiency in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Well-organized, with strong attention to detail.
6. Ability to prioritize work and handling multiple tasks
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
Working knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
HR certification preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.