Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a .Net Developer for a major Nonprofit Organization in Princeton, NJ.
If interested in discussing the position further, please send a MS Word version of your resume to Kaitie Delaney. KDelaney@apexsystems.com and reference Job # 1070431 in the subject line. Here are the details:Position:
Location: Princeton, NJ (will be remote during COVID-19 Pandemic)Duration: 4 Month Contract with the Potential to Extend*Candidates must be able to obtain a US Public Trust ClearanceMust Haves:
- This resource will be part of a team tasked with supporting the content of the NAEP Project that measures what U.S. students know and can do in various subjects across the nation, states, etc. They will be working with existing code changing, updating, and enhancing it.
- Hands-on development in ASP.Net
- Hands of development in C#
- Experience with WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- Experience building REST services
- Experience with XML/XSLT
- Experience with XML/XPATH
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with NodeJS
We can pay up to $60/ hour W2 and benefits include:
- Weekly Pay
- Health benefits
- Professional growth in multi-disciplinary areas
- Exposure to new technologies
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559419447Posted: 2020-06-03