This Position is 100% Remote
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
Working with the SMO (Service Management Office) between Unisys and the client IPO will perform the role as Change Management Owner. The Change Manager will work cross functional with the Unisys internal Service Center, client IPO, client Enterprise Change Management and other EITaaS vendor solutions.
• Primary ITIL Change Management process knowledge holder and reference point.
• Owner of the standard Change Management process documentation.
• Build Change Management process knowledge in the organization.
• Work with the Configuration Management Owner to foster close communication and cooperation.
• The Change Manager is responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Changes, to include preventing unauthorized changes from happening. Change Manager should support the construction of a change and helps to manage the information in the CMDB. As a process manager, this role sees to the day-to-day activities such as reporting, staffing and general management of all program changes.
• The Change Manager will perform the duties of CAB (Change Advisory Board) lead for both local and enterprise changes.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business with 8 years of experience
• Experience with ITSM and ITIL concept and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
• Minimum 2 years of overall experience in ServiceNow (preferred) or Remedy ITSM solutions design, architecting, and development
• Performed as lead in a formal Change Management process and CAB leadership
• Ability to interface and communicate with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
• ITIL v3 or 4 certification a plus
• HDI certification a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• US Citizen
• Secret Security Clearance, or ability to obtain required
• ITIL Change Management
• Experience working with US Federal Government customers
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 559419463Posted: 2020-06-03