This is a Network Admission Control Engineer position for the network security tools engineering team within the Vanguard Network Engineering and Design (NED) engineering office, providing Cisco ISE/NAC system engineering expertise over a Global LAN/WAN enterprise that is moving to a Zero Trust Architecture.
The well qualified candidate will possess and apply comprehensive knowledge regarding the engineering and implementation of Cisco ISE/NAC end point security technology. The candidate must be capable of testing, implementation of ISE/NAC user or system authentication as well as network security enforcement.
The candidate must be capable of evaluating performance results, performing risk assessments, and recommending changes affecting the Cisco ISE/NAC implementation. The candidate must be able to work closely with the network engineering team to install and configure the Cisco ISE/NAC system. The position directly supports DoS on-site to provide network engineering services to over 100,000 customers globally.
- Works directly with the customer and NAC engineering team to build, design, test and deploy NAC end point security technology comprised of Cisco routers/switches.
- Develop and deploy NAC engineering solutions in compliance with Enterprise Network Standards Working Group architecture standards.
- Collaborate with technical SMEs on NAC deployment participate in technical working groups, and contribute to technical advisory boards.
- Develop, maintain and administer NAC Reporting portal
- Report on Role Based Access Control administration and maintenance
- Develop NAC workstation imaging to include PKI certificates
- Participate in peer review of NAC network configuration change requests prior to deployment.
- Implementation of configuration changes.
- Assist in developing and documenting procedures and processes
- BS degree and 5+ years of experience or no degree with additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience implementing Cisco ISE/NAC technology in large enterprise/global network solutions
- Solid understanding of end user security and authentication
- Analysis of network flows and OSI model
- Experience with or an understanding of Zero Trust
- Expert experience in BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, GRE, DMVPN, IPSEC, MACSEC, Multicast, Unicast
- Expert experience with Cisco network platforms: routers, switches, VPN concentrators, network management (ISR/ASR/Nexus).
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Hands-on knowledge of 802.x authentication
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science/computer engineering related discipline
- 5+ years IT security/network engineering support experience (Engineering, Tier II, Tier III, network infrastructure implementation and maintenance)
- Experience working directly with Government customer
- Technical writing and documentation/diagram skills (MS Visio/MS Word/MS Excel)
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a Secret clearance with upgrade ability to Top Secret.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco ISE 2.6
- Experience with Cisco tools and network products
- Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP
- Experience with SD-WAN technologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies, Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services
- Experience leading a small team (3-5) of engineers
- Experience with network monitoring tools (NeuralStar, HPNA, SolarWinds, Nagios)
Top Secret preferred (Minimum SECRET to startbut eligible for TS) Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 559419479Posted: 2020-06-03