SAIC is seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst to join the Automated Movement and Identification Solutions (AMIS) Support Services team located in the Washington DC Metro Capital Region. Successful candidate will have experience in configuration and asset management in support of RF-ITV III, TC-AIMS II, and configuration management system tools/ E.g., Serena Business Manager.
Experience in applying government principles of purchasing, handling, control and transportation of material and other governmentproperties. A successful candidate will also have knowledge and understanding of RF ITV system and TC-AIMS. Job Responsibilities:
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience:
- Advise AMIS team Lead in the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes per the organizational logistics policy.
- Coordinate with PBO for property accountability and inventory management prior to issuance of any government asset to outside of AMIS.
- Maintain the asset monitoring system that is utilized to track Government Furnished Property (GFP) issued to Contractors.
- Provide support to programing formulation, policy planning, coordination, inspection, integrated logistics processes, joint planning logistics, acquisition and product support, asset visibility, and material management.
- Monitor equipment stock / restock levels for CENTCOM, PACOM, EUCOM, andCONUS sites (covering all branches, US Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps).
- Track Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Iridium Secure Instant Messenger (SIM) accounts for AMIS.
- Provide support to ensure the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes.
- Prepare acquisition documents for the Operations and Systems team for new hardware/software purchase, hardware maintenance and software license renewals.
- Support preparation of acquisition documents include assistance with market research, limited source justification, and other documents, as required.
- Monitor/Coordinate license distribution and scheduled license maintenance renewals to verify license purchase compliance and accuracy of required software license maintenance.
- Provide asset management support by assisting Government lead representative in accounting, validating, integrating, and disposition of assets.
- Participate/represent the AMIS Systems team at meetings and teleconferences on areas of responsibility as directed by the Government Lead POC.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Or, Masters and eight (7) years or more experience; Or, PhD or JD and two (5) years or more experience Required Clearance:
A US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. An active Secret clearance is required to be considered for this opening. Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 559419500Posted: 2020-07-14