SAIC is seeking experienced professionals to join the National Security Customer Group (NSCG). NSCG provides specialized program management, engineering, analysis and operations support to a variety of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. We support the generation after next of national security-related systems based in space, in the air and on the ground.
NSCG has an opening to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Advisor (SETA) Intel Analysts to assist in tracking intelligence gaps, coordinating intelligence needs with customer groups, capturing priorities and deadlines, facilitating integration with other intelligence functions across the community, and drafting intelligence requirements for external partners.These individuals should have knowledge of space and counter-space threats, understanding of all-source analysis, and have experience with some portion of the intelligence cycle.They should also be able to work within an integrated team across several disciplines and mission partners.Expertise in optical and radar systems as well as the ability to update Modeling & Simulation (M&S) tools, develop requirements, support test planning, and assess capabilities is also desired.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Analyze intelligence reports and prepare reviews for the customer
- Provide expertise in optical and radar systems
- Provide expertise in testing optical and radio frequency (RF) systems
- Integrate various products across the community
- Interact with various mission partners
- Organize meetings and conferences for the community
- Communicate with technical teams and stakeholders to ensure that the product is addressing requirements
- Facilitate solutions for the archiving of results and develop techniques that make models and tools available to future technical efforts
- Develop documents and briefings to communicate work or study status, brief government and industry as required
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor degree in engineering, science, or related disciplines andtwo (2) or more yearsof related experience.
- Experience with reviewing and summarizing intel and technical reports
- Experience with analyzing and writing intel reports
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Aptitude for on-site SETA work
- Effective customer engagement, interpersonal communications, writing, and briefing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and team environment
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 559419546Posted: 2020-06-03