Job Reference #
Do you have extensive experience with the development and operation of insider risk management programs?
Are you have experience leading teams in physical security, cyber security and business continuity? Do you have knowledge of insider risk frameworks and best practices? Do you have experience leading a team and coordinate complex, cross-functional initiatives with stakeholders of all levels?
Then we are looking for someone like you to:
• build and lead a cross-functional team to support insider risk operations
• develop and implement a program roadmap and associated strategy objectives for the insider risk program
• proactively manage the program's needs, adjusting the program roadmap and strategy according to the evolving threat landscape and organizational context
• identify, implement and manage associated technologies, services and solutions needed for the insider risk program to operate
Insider Risk Program Lead
New York, Weehawken
Country / State
United States - New Jersey, United States - New York
Information Technology (IT)
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Chief Information Security Office (CISO). The CISO Vision is to protect, preserve, and prolong the value of the UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS's brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The CISO mission is to lead the management of all cyber threats and cyber risk across our Firm. To "protect the foundations and secure the future," CISO serves two mission areas: cyber threat management and defense (understanding, detecting, and responding to threats), and cyber risk management and governance (setting priorities and preventing threats).
The mission of the group is to develop and implement security and data protection solutions that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets owned or entrusted to UBS.
CISO interacts with all levels within the organization, peers at other firms, and business partners to establish and maintain a strong and adaptive security posture that aligns with organizational risk tolerance, cyber and information security requirements, and our overall business strategy.
• ideally 15+ years of combined experience in the following areas: insider risk management, intelligence, security, business continuity, and disaster recovery
• strong understanding of insider risk best practices and operations
• experience with insider risk related technologies, including DLP, UEBA, security monitoring and others
• strong understanding of information security requirements, policies, and regulations.
• established problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze complex information
• strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and interact with technical SMEs and business stakeholders
• proven leadership, planning, and resource management skills
• one of the following professional qualifications is a plus - CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC
• fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• proficient in PowerPoint, well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects
• able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
• able to understand complex issues quickly and set priorities according to technical as well as strategic considerations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?