Job Reference #
Are you excited about playing a key role in keeping UBS competitive in an increasingly digitized worked?
We are looking for someone who will;
• Leading a group of support analysts providing daily application support for the global Finance business
• Be a "role model" for the TOC teams in region in service excellence, application telemetry and automation initiatives
• Be responsible for managing the lifecycle of incidents related to Corporate Center - Finance global platform suite of applications in order to restore services as soon as possible
• Engage required stakeholders - support groups, vendors and third party suppliers
• Prioritize incidents based on impact and urgency as per TOC Incident Taxonomy
• Ensure proper incident responses, handling, closures and proper communications
• Have a natural ability to solve complex issues
IT Support Analyst
Country / State
United States - Tennessee
Information Technology (IT)
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working with the Corporate Center TOC Management team in Nashville, TN. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold - clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high level.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
• 7 - 10 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
• Strong knowledge and understanding of distributed and mainframe environment, and Incident and Problem Management practices.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills
• Track record implementing automation solutions to daily front-to-back processes
• Be an effective team player and leader who can work independently when necessary
• Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• Operating in a Global team environment
• ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
• Evidence of being able to work in a dynamic and stressful environment
• Honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• Highly committed, resilient and outcome focused
• Able to manage and drive multiple and complex projects at any given time
• Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
• Customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 559419567Posted: 2020-06-03