Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We're looking for someone like that to help us with:
• coordinate with our Investment Banking Deal teams, Portfolio Managers, Legal, clients, and internal support functions to close new Primary Agency deals and amendments on existing deals
• review Credit/Standby Bond Purchase Agreement and provide feedback for operational servicing feasibility
• facilitate and ensure all stakeholders have completed their tasks prior to deal closing. Coordinate deal closing funding and ensure that the deal is set-up in internal and external vendor systems.
• ensure all post close fees, revenue, and breaks are allocated and cleared
• respond promptly to inquiries from internal business partners and external clients
• proactively monitor and assist in the reconciliation of trade breaks and discrepancies
-Bi-lateral & Agency Account Manager
• manage a complex and diverse portfolio of Agency deals and ensure all activities are processed timely and accurately
• work directly with our clients, responding to any inquiries and servicing their loans
• coordinate the processing of all activities with our offshore team and external vendor
Corporate and Municipal Loan Account Manager
Country / State
United States - Connecticut
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Structure Finance Processing (SFP NA) team in Stamford, CT. SFP NA is responsible for the front to back operational support of our U.S. syndicated/bi-lateral loan process. This includes closing Primary Syndication Deals, Bi-lateral municipal and corporate loans, secondary trades both par and distressed and loan servicing for Trading Desk, Leverage Capital Markets and Corporate Lending business units.
• possess the ability to read and comprehend legal documents (Credit Agreements / Bond Purchase Agreements)
• experience operationally closing Syndicated loans and servicing an Agency loan portfolio.
• experience operationally closing & servicing Variable Rate Demand Obligations (VRDO) and Tender Option Bonds (TOB)
• have the ability to communicate both verbally and written at all levels of our firm and be client centric.
• familiar with LSTA industry standards and rules
• extremely attentive to detail
• must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• strong organizational skills, concern for quality & accuracy
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 559419577Posted: 2020-06-03