SAIC is seeking an experienced seeking a Technical Writer/ Editor to support the update/creation of Navy Flight clearance products in Columbia, MD. The Editor will support a key NAVAIR Customer with challenging requirements within the Airworthiness and Cybersafe Directorate. Duties and Responsibilities include:
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience:
- Experience in update and maintain NATOPS and NATIP flight manuals in XML format
- Meet with government customers during reviews and working groups capturing changes/updates.
- Audit materials for specification adherence and perform checks for anomalies and deviations
- Reviewing format and layout of documentation to ensure accuracy of draft and final products for varied government deliverables
- Migration of data from varied sources as provided into XML
- Provide input, during meetings, related to the development of Electronic Flight Clearance (eFC policies), procedures and execution of tasking related to workflow and other systems integration of data.
- Provide solutions and updates to meet requirements of the government contracts and varied program stakeholders.
High School Diploma and 13 years experience; Or, Bachelors Degree and 9 years experience; Or, Masters Degree and 7 years experience. Required Clearance:
A US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to begin work. Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 559419583Posted: 2020-06-03