SAIC is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst in OCONUS.
This is a junior QA analyst position providing quality assurance support for the Department of State, Bureau of Consulate Affairs, CST Travel Issuance and Overseas Citizen Assistance (TIOCA) Opportunities and CLASS systems. Job Description:
The Junior QA Analyst is responsible for supporting the quality assurance activities and will be responsible for the quality of the system, products and processes for the TIOCA contract.
The junior Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for:
- Planning, implementation, analysis, and reporting of the quality assurance activities
- Collaboratively work with all TIOCA Task Order support teams to ensure the TIOCA processes and products demonstrate the required quality and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) requirements
- Assist with the implementation of the quality system, conduct quality assurance audits, monitor and record results from processes and products, and ensure timely communication of the findings with the respective teams
- Supporting for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the identification and recommendation of process improvement opportunities
- Conducting process and product assessment and generate metrics that will be used for continuous process improvement purposes
- Supporting the management of the TIOCA performance metrics (both process and product) and establish trends
- Implementation of best practices and provide recommendations to help mature the TIOCA processes and the quality of the deliverables
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis of data captured to demonstrated how the implemented best practices helped improve the quality of the TIOCA deliverables
- Monitoring risks, and maintain and analyze issue logs to identify and report recurring issues to leadership and product development teams
- Supporting a standard-based, best practices approach based on CMMI
- Collaborate with Deloitte GPS CMMI team to ensure compliance with the CMMI requirements
- Work with the GPS CMMI team and ensure successful internal and external CMMI assessment/appraisal
- Continuously monitor data associated with the Service Level Agreement and identify deviation
- Recommending improvements and monitoring results to verify effectiveness
- Assist in preparing QA monthly status reports
- Assist with initiating process improvements
- Working with the project team to develop standard operating procedures, test plans, and other work products necessary for assuring quality into the system
- Interfacing with the customer and participating in all project meetings and control gate reviews.
The individual shall work closely with the Deloitte team, key members of the project team, and will report indirectly to the TIOCA Senior QA Analyst to ensure that products and services are in compliance with the overall project plan, to meet the intended goals and generate the desired results of the project. This approach shall be followed from initiation throughout the life of the contract. QualificationsRequired Education/Skills:
- Must hold at least a Bachelor's degree or relevant education in related discipline education such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems and 8 years' experience. (At least 5 years must be in Quality Assurance).
- Must have a broad Quality Assurance background including Quality Planning, Quality Engineering, Quality Control, and Process Improvement.
- Must be able to provide an independent assessment of how the project's process is being implemented relative to the defined processes to optimize the current work.
- Must have demonstrated and proven skills in writing documentation, standard operating procedures, user guides, and similar products to clearly disseminate relevant information to an enterprise-wide audience to increase user awareness and provide relevant and different types of materials.
- Extremely strong, proficient and demonstrated oral and written communication skills with experience working effectively with senior management officials, project management team members, and technical staff members regarding communication and system issues.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and quick turnaround deliverables, and exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and focus on delivery of products and services on time
- ASQ Certifications (CQA, CSQE, CQE, CMQ/OE) are a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of the CMMI model, Performance Management, quality assessments and audits
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 559419593Posted: 2020-06-03