Job Reference #
Are you someone who wants to work at a rapidly-growing, high-performing private credit strategy that invests in multiple asset classes across industries and up and down the capital structure?
Day-to-day involves working with the deal captains and fund founders on analytics, structuring, negotiation, execution, process management, and portfolio management. The associate is expected to be a key part of the investment team and will:
• assist the deal captains and founders with investment diligence and underwriting process
• prepare financial models for investment opportunities (DCF and securitization models)
• assist in the execution of deal documentation, which will include aspects of term sheet negotiation and legal document review
• manage and assist with transaction processes and interact with internal colleagues across legal, product control and operations
• assist in the preparation of investment committee memos
• prepare and maintain reports covering portfolio and risk management of new and existing fund investments
Investment Associate - Private Credit Fund
Country / State
United States - New York
Portfolio and fund management
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Full integration with a private credit investment team that is investing out of a ~$1Bn+ fund on a global alternative investment platform. The investment team has a flexible mandate that invests in corporate direct lending and asset finance (financial assets and hard assets) across multiple asset classes and sectors. The team is looking to add an associate-level hire as it organically grows and expand its base of investment professionals.
You will be based in our New York office. This job entails a unique opportunity for you to be a part of a leading hedge fund that has a history of using innovative quantitative techniques to drive alpha generation. You will be working on a variety of challenging and mission-critical initiatives as part of a collaborative team and will be presented with strong opportunities to advance your career.
• ideally 2-3 years prior finance/investment banking/investment/research experience
• ability to perform at a high level with extreme attention to detail
• strong working knowledge of advanced financial concepts and modeling for corporate finance and securitization
• strong logical reasoning skills
• excellent research skills
• exceptional written communication and PowerPoint skills
• ability to analyze and summarize key points in legal documents
• knowledge of real estate and derivatives concepts and models are desirable
• programming knowledge (VBA, Java, C++, Python or other) highly desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 559419625Posted: 2020-06-24