Job Reference #
Global Wealth Management
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We're looking for a Registered Client Service Associate to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
• plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
• provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
Registered Client Service Associate
Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands
Country / State
United States - Texas
Business management, administration and support
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working with the EPAS team in Houston Downtown office. As a Registered Client Service Associate, you play an important role in our delivery of bespoke client services. Our combined efforts help manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients, through strong partnership at every stage of the journey.
• series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
• ideally 1-3 years of financial services experience within a client facing team
• high School Diploma / College education preferred
• excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• organized, detail oriented, and punctual
• works with absolute discretion, tactfulness and adaptability to changing demands
• team player that remains calm while managing conflicting priorities and deadlines
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 559419628Posted: 2020-06-03