BE PART OF SOMETHING REALYOUR ROLE
As the part-time Sales Leader, you support the Store Leadership Team by rocking out strong LOD (Leader on Duty) shifts and ensuring a stellar guest experience. You hold down the daily operations of the store as needed. You train, motivate and celebrate associates and you have a passion for driving killer sales results. Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You have a passion for driving sales: As a key LOD (Leader on Duty), you're an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting Room and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through a best-in-class, in-store guest experience. You support Store Leadership in doing what it takes to maximize business opportunities to drive KPI results.
- You're a people leader: You're all about motivating and inspiring the team through AEO's core values. You're a role-model leader and you always hold associates accountable to rocking AEO's service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting Room.
- You've got a love of training: You take pride in training and developing associates to ensure they continue to provide outstanding service and represent a Guest First culture.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You challenge Sales and Stock Associates with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You motivate associates and drive engagement by celebrating outstanding performance - #winning!
- You're a visual & operational innovator: You're a natural at executing and innovating daily visual and operational procedures including shipment processing, merchandising moves and visual standards. Most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are always guest-ready and rocking AEO Brand Standards.
- Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection standards, you always adhere to AEO's policies and procedures, and you do the right thing - always.
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You've led teams in a retail management role previously - #practicemakesperfect!
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- Business acumen? You've got it!
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when the guest shops!
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity ("EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
Posting ID: 559420166Posted: 2020-06-03