Description:Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Nurse Manager Organ Transplant (1.0 FTE, Day Shift) to work in Kidney Acquisition Department at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.The Nurse Manager Organ Transplant and Liver Center manages Pre Kidney Transplant, Living Kidney Donor, Post Kidney Transplant, Pre Liver Transplant, Post Liver Transplant Hepatology, Hepatobiliary and on call transplant RN's the Organ Transplant Program and Liver Center at Swedish Health ServicesIn this position you will:
Qualifications:Required qualifications for this position include:
- Provide overall management of Pre Kidney Transplant, Living Kidney Donor, Post Kidney Transplant, Pre Liver Transplant, Post Liver Transplant Hepatology, Hepatobiliary and on call transplant RN's throughout all phases of transplantation. Define evidence-based, outcome-driven goals and assist in formulating a plan to achieve these goals.
- Collaborate with inpatient departments as appropriate, providing information as needed regarding patient care needs. Participate in multidisciplinary clinical rounds as appropriate in order to evaluate patient care and to provide feedback to staff. Collaborate with inpatient departments to establish and/or maintain transplant specific staff competency training.
- Demonstrate management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's Human Resource policies and applicable laws. Responsible for interviewing, hiring orientation, training employees, evaluating performance, rewarding employees and following corrective action measure and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for budget development, implementation and monitoring as well as forecasting, planning and directing program growth and service expansion. Develop staffing plans and schedules and performs workflow analysis to optimize resources.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health related field.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington
- Current BLS Certification
- 2 years experience in health related field.
About the First Hill Campus
- Master's Degree in health related field
- Certified Clinical Transplant Coordinator (CCTC)
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington State and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-quality, best-value healthcare to all we serve.About Us
Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek; and Swedish Medical Group a network of more than 118 primary care and specialty locations throughout the Puget Sound. Swedish employs more than 13,300 employees and 3,100 physicians and allied health professionals. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we're committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.Schedule:
First Hill Madison Bldg (WA177) 1101 Madison Seattle, 98104Req ID:
Posting ID: 559420230Posted: 2020-06-17