At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Clerk-Chattanooga, TN
ADM Carbohydrate Solutions, Sweetener terminal
This is a full time, non exempt positionPosition Summary:
ADM Sweeteners - (Chattanooga, TN) The position requires a dedicated, trustworthy, and detail-oriented person with the desire and ability to provide exceptional administrative support. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the dynamics of the business and priorities of the company.
The full-time Clerk position will perform administrative duties and support staff members and perform clerical duties.Job Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of responsibilities, ranging from routine to complex, while maintaining a calm and confident persona
- Maintain a professional, organized, and clean work environment
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- Assemble and coordinate the preparation of documents in advance of meetings
- Perform back up duties during co-worker absence (cross-training)
- Cross-train other administrative positions for backup and vacation coverage
- Managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, shipping documents, shipment scheduling, production reporting, record retention and various month end applications
- Customer service
- ADM computer system
- Develop and maintain office filing system (including record retention) in paper and electronic formats
- Track record of exceptional achievement with a demonstrated desire and ability to proactively take on challenging work
- A strong spirit of teamwork, cooperation, and a proven ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail and follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and adapt to changes in environment and responsibilities.
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Ability to make good independent decisions
- Willingness to participate in training to enhance skills.
- Excellent organizations skill and strict attention to detail
- Ability to manage diverse activities and concurrent projects
- Ability to resolve routine problems independently
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communications skills are required, including creative problem-solving abilities when called for
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork; analyze and solve problems; organize and coordinate; foster a cooperative work environment; and maintain efficient office workflow
- Must have reliable transportation.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability. City
TN - Tennessee Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.