For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities and the world's premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com. Qualifications
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; to understand and follow all company safety procedures
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Operate scales and assist scale clerk as needed
- Self-motivated, organized and accurate
- Other duties as assigned
- This position is located at our Seagraves, Texas shelling plant.
- Work with supervisors to obtain quotes and enter Purchase Requisitions thru ADM's system- Maximo and/or Coupa
- Complete receipts and submit invoices for payment
- Assist vendors in payment status or required documentation
- Complete payroll entry within allowed time frame
- Submit completed time sheets for temps to appropriate agency
- Complete hiring of colleagues within ADM payroll system
- Assist new hires with completion of benefits package
- Assist colleagues with any changes to benefits during open enrollment
- Back up other office positions as needed
- Filing, preparing reports, answering phones
- Order and inventory office supplies
- Other duties as assigned as well as working overtime when necessary
- Month end reporting
- Data entry and inventory tracking for packaging materials and pallets
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Detail oriented, organized and accurate
- 2 years' experience in a similar role strongly preferred
- Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills i.e. conveying and receiving information to vendors, customers and employees both professionally and concisely
This position is located at our Seagraves, Texas shelling plant.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including: 401K/ESOP, health, life, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer Shift
TX - Texas Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Posting ID: 559420245Posted: 2020-06-03