At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Sales Manager, Commercial Development - Erlanger, KY
This is a full-time, exempt level position. Position Summary:
Reports to Nutrition VP of Sales. The Sales Manager is a member of the ADM Nutrition Sales Leadership Team. The Commercial Development Team is accountable for the sales growth and account management of identified Nutrition Division customers. The Sales Manager role focuses on the career development of the team members by assisting them to grow sales and navigate the day to day requests of their customers.Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as leader of the Commercial Development Team
- Manage the day to day activities of the Commercial Development team.
- Guide, support and direct daily activities within the commercial development team
- Drive sales growth within the human nutrition and health & wellness portfolio
- Report territory performance on a monthly basis
- Develop and execute strategic growth plans
- Collaborate with technical & marketing colleagues in order to deliver customer preferred solutions
- Nurture and accelerate customer relationships at new and existing accounts
- Provide training, exposure and experience to the team
- Develop the team members into confident and effective Account Managers
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- 2 - 5 year Account Management experience within the Flavor/Ingredient industry
- Previous management experience preferred
- Proven ability to assess risk and exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated negotiation and social skills.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of ingredient sales.
- Confirmed ability to lead effectively within a team based work environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability. City
KY - Kentucky Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.