Process Analyst - Solution Delivery Organization
Exempt level position.
The Solution Delivery Organization is aligned with the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of the Solution Delivery organization, the Process Analyst will analyze business processes and work closely with the Solution Leader(s), other Process and System Analysts as well as business and/or process owners to develop, document and deliver process and system solutions which enable ADM's strategy.
The successful candidate will have prior knowledge and experience the Plan to Deliver Process area.
• Understand end to end process area(s) and support global business teams to define, document and prioritize functional requirements that align with defined business outcomes.
• Partner with Systems Analyst(s) to participate in preliminary investigation for project solutions requests, requirements gathering, collecting data from a variety of sources, evaluating and interpreting data, and drawing conclusions on solution options
• Support business case development by providing process and functional expertise to ensure a common understanding of the business outcomes that the solution needs to achieve.
• Support the development of new or revised processes following the enterprise business process governance standards
• Understand the key cross-process dependencies as solutions are designed, developed and implemented.
• Support production implementation go-live sign-offs as directed by the governance processes for projects, support requests and enhancements.
• Maintain process documentation following process governance standards, including project deliverables and supporting documentation for on-going operations.
• Provide process and functional expertise in support of audit requests
• Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
• Provide process and functional expertise required for change management, communication and training activities across key stakeholders
• Provide process and functional expertise and cross-process integration support for MADJV efforts
• Partner and support Enterprise Architects, Global Process Owners and Solution Leaders as Enterprise Architect and Solution Roadmaps are defined for given process(es) during annual budget planning and portfolio reviews throughout the year
• Understand key regulatory and compliance requirements as well as operational risks of the designated process area(s)
• Provide input into system fit/gap analysis and design decisions
• Support the creation of detailed functional designs for reports, integrations, conversions, enhancements, forms, and/or workflows
• Partner with the Global Business Process Owner and sub-process owner(s) to define use cases that validate delivery of the business outcomes by the identified process and system solution.
• Assist the Global Business Process Owner and sub-process owner(s) in the establishment or refinement of process metrics and KPIs needed as new projects, solutions or capabilities are implemented.
• Participation in the execution of Product Test (PT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) as required during project execution as well as when enhancements or fixes are implemented.
• Work with the Solution Leader and Systems Analyst to support the development, maintenance and communication of solutions roadmap for application(s) that service the business process
• Provide input into application portfolio management including product introduction and retirement plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the application portfolio Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the respective process area
• Provide regular and accurate status updates and other documentation to management and team members for assigned project, support, and enhancement work.
• Mentor and monitor progress of junior level personnel on complex projects as needed
• Provide input to estimates for time and resource needs of identified solutions.
• Support project implementation transition to the support organization through documentation and knowledge transfer.
• Provide process and functional expertise for role-based security designs and solutions
• Provide process and functional expertise required to resolve escalated support issues.
• May act as project manager by providing regular and accurate status reports and documentation
• Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner
• Expected to complete projects within specified deadlines
• Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines
• Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air as needed to achieve business objectives
• Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently
• Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
• Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes
• Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information
• Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed.
• Knowledge of how current trends and process solutions can address identified business needs and capabilities
• Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution
• Bachelor's degree related to Information Systems, Business or other relevant academic discipline with a minimum 4 years job experience in one or more process areas
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.
IL - Illinois
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.